Propose an Exhibition
Sturt Gallery’s exhibition program is an important part of how we promote Australian contemporary artists, designers and makers.
We plan the program one to two years in advance, and invite proposals from individual artists, groups of artists or other galleries and cultural institutions. The Sturt Exhibition Committee views proposals three times a year.
We aim to present a varied exhibition program reflecting:
- Diverse media and disciplines in arts and design
- Local, interstate and international artists
- Work by individual artists or groups of artists
- Significant, relevant, state and national touring exhibitions
- Excellent work with regard to artistic merit and presentation
- Exploration of contemporary issues
- Personal expression
Exhibitions generally run for a period of six to eight weeks. Normally, exhibition openings are held at 11:00am on Sunday morning, although this is negotiable.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Sturt Gallery
+61 2 4860 2083