Sturt Summer School 2022
Children's daily courses – Wednesday 5th January to Sunday 9th January
For children between 7 - 12 years, we run a different course each day. The classes run from 9.00am to 4.00pm, with morning tea, lunch and materials all inclusive.
Choose to do one day (or more) at $100 per day, or enrol for the whole week for $460. Details for each course and tutor are listed below – click on the name of the course to expand.
This year’s Summer School will be a COVID-19 safe event with all tutors and students over 12 years old required to be fully vaccinated and firm COVID-safe protocols in place. All adult visitors (parents/guardians) to Sturt and Frensham campuses need to be fully vaccinated.
See details on each course and use the registration from below to enrol.
**ALL CHILDREN'S COURSES ARE NOW FULL**
- Wednesday: Fantastic pets! (Watercolour & Mixed Media) with Slavica Zivkovic **FULL**
- Thursday: BUGS! critter creations (Sculpture) with Sue Wallace **FULL**
- Friday: The mysterious world of shadows (Shadow Puppetry) with Sue Wallace **FULL**
- Saturday: A thousand years of pots! (Ceramics) with Machiko Motoi **FULL**
- Sunday: Clay face (Ceramics) with Machiko Motoi **FULL**
- All materials are provided. Please provide your child with an apron or old shirt to protect clothing.
- Morning tea & lunch are provided.
- Lunch breaks (1 hour) are fully supervised. All enrolments include lunch in the dining room with a selection of salads, breads, cold meats as well as a hot meal option. After eating, children will be taken outside for supervised playtime.
- Please ensure children have wet weather gear to walk to the dining room facilities.