I wish to apply for enrolment for the forthcoming year in the full time course offered by Winifred West Schools Limited (“the School”) at the Sturt School for Wood. In making this application for enrolment I accept, and agree to be bound by, the following terms:
- I agree to pay a registration fee of $110 and to attend an interview and provide any other information that may reasonably be required to allow my application to be considered.
- Should my application for enrolment be accepted, I shall be liable for the payment of a nonrefundable deposit equivalent to 10% of the full year fee within seven (7) days of such acceptance (deposit will be deducted from final term account);
- upon commencement of the course I shall be liable for the full year fee as indicated in my letter of offer;
- such fees may be payable in four equal instalments payable no later than 7 days before the start of each term. The enrolment deposit will be deducted from the final payment;
- in the event that the tuition fees or any part thereof are not paid by me in accordance with paragraph (3) I may be stood down until the arrears are paid in full;
- in the event that I do not complete, or withdraw from, the course for any reason, then -
(a) if I have paid the whole of the years tuition fees I understand I shall not be entitled to the refund of those fees or any part of them; or
(b) if I have been chosen in accordance with paragraph (4) to pay the fees by instalments, I shall be liable to pay in full the balance of the fees incurred by me and outstanding; and I understand that the reasons for the above conditions (a) and (b) of this paragraph are that there are a very limited number of places available at the School. Should any student withdraw, the School would be considerably disadvantaged, financially. Due to the structure of the course, it is not practical to enrol new students at any time after the course has commenced;
- I shall be billed at the end of each term with an account for disbursements and out-of-pocket expenses paid by the School for, or on, my behalf and I shall pay such within 7 days before the commencement of the following term, or if such disbursements or out-of-pocket expenses were paid or incurred during my final term, within 7 days of my receiving an account for them;
- the School reserves the right to demand my withdrawal at any time if my general conduct or my attitude to work or performance is not satisfactory, or if I have failed to meet the financial obligations required in paragraphs (2), (3), (4) and (5);
- if at the time of making application for enrolment the student is under the age of 18 and if the student wishes to make payments by instalments then the student will be required to provide a suitable person who will guarantee the obligations of the student hereunder;
- any of my possessions or those of any other person which I take to, or leave at the School premises, are taken or left entirely at my own risk and if such possessions are lost, destroyed, stolen while on the School premises, I shall not be entitled to make any claim against the School or Winifred West Schools Limited for them.