Sturt Staff and Tutors
- Head of Sturt: Kristie Phelan – see bio below
- Gallery Manager: Slavica Zivkovic
- Gallery Assistants: Yolande Clarkson, Susan Walker
- Educational Officer: Phoebe Middleton
- Sturt School for Wood Course Coordinator: Ian Bromley
- Ceramics: Simon Bowley, Tania Rollond
- Jewellery: Corinne Snare
- Weaving: Susan Walker
- Woodwork: Garry Studd, Martin Jones
Sturt School for Wood
Our regular tutors include: Phoebe Everill, David Upfill-Brown, Peter Young, Paul Nicholson, Darren Oates, Roy Schack, Colen Clenton, Terry Gordon.
Kristie Phelan, Head of Sturt
Kristie comes to Sturt as innovative creative leader and hands on creator of award-winning television, events and global promotional campaigns. Her vast and varied experience helming multi-disciplinary teams to achieve creative and design excellence spans 25 plus years in broadcast media, exhibitions and events in Australia and London. Kristie is passionate about creativity, collaboration and community and is actively involved in advocating for the arts in the Southern Highlands and beyond. Kristie is proud to lead Sturt into its 9th decade as the oldest and most dynamic design centre in Australia.