Friends of Sturt
Friends of Sturt is a voluntary based organisation, which supports Sturt in a variety of ways including helping with exhibition openings and mailouts, and organizing and helping with a series of fundraising events. Funds raised by Friends of Sturt directly support the Artist-in-Residence Program at Sturt.
There are over two hundred members of Friends of Sturt. Many of our members come from the Southern Highlands of NSW, but some also live elsewhere in NSW as well as interstate and overseas. Members are united by the love of fine craft and art and a desire to support Sturt. As a Friend, members enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Invitation to all exhibitions at Sturt Gallery
- A newsletter six times a year, which includes details of all exhibitions and courses
- Information about special excursions and events with member discounts
- 10% discount on all purchases over $20 and up to $1000 at Sturt Shop and Gallery. (This discount is only applicable for cash, cheque or eftpos payments and is only valid for purchases made by the FOS cardholder. The discount does not apply to Corporate Membership).
Annual subscriptions run from May to May with new subscriptions due at the end of May each year. All members receive a reminder to let them know when subscriptions are due.
You can apply for FOS membership online or visit Sturt Shop.
Annual subscription fees:
• Family/Corporate $80 per year
• Couple $60
• Single $40